Friday, September 11, 2009

Amazing sunset. Ideal picture opportunity


Last night I was walking home after a couple of post work drinks and couldn't help but notice the most awesome sunset. Of course I didn't have a camera with me at the time...that is until I remembered my trusty HTC Hero. I only got it recently and other than the occasional pub shot, never really used the camera, probably because I don't like cameraphones that much.

Better than nothing, I opened the digital camera app and clicked at the sky, and I have to say I was quite impressed with the results.

I remember the sky was a little more red, but the colour range displayed in the image is quite striking and makes for an atmospheric sky, with the silhouette of the houses below.

Maybe these cameraphones aren't so bad after all....

No comments:

Post a Comment